Bike Hire Agreement & Policies
The customer hereby rents bicycles from Electric Bike Trails Ltd, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
1.Electric bike Trails Ltd rents bikes by prior booking online or in the shop.
2. The rented equipment will be delivered and collected to/from the customer’s hotel or accommodation or any other place previously appointed within 10 km at no additional charge. Delivery and pick-up of bicycles can be requested from other locations at a minimal charge.
3. The bicycles will be delivered and picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement. Customer delays, both on delivery and pick up of bikes, without notifying Electric Bike Trails Ltd, will result in an additional charge.
4. At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to an Electric Bike Trails Ltd representative, and should never leave the bicycle at any place without previously notifying Electric Bike Trails Ltd about the situation. Failure to do so will leave the customer liable for damage, lose or theft of the rented bicycles.
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT
Confirmations require a 50% advance payment deposit.
6. Method of payment: cash or credit card (if previously requested), at the delivery of the bikes for the complete rental period reserved.
8. On delivery of the bike/
9. Cancelation of reservations without charge
10. No refund will be made for
11. The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
12. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, Electric Bike Trails Ltd will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
13. The customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
14. Electric Bike Trails Ltd has procured itself with proper third party liability insurance coverage of the bicycle rental activity.
15. The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Electric Bike Trails Ltd is not liable for any claims for
16. The customer and his/her group must respect Irish traffic regulations. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.
17. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the Republic of Ireland. This contract shall be governed by Irish law.